AWF THINK Grants
Think grants give arts organizations the time and space to think through a question, analyze challenges and opportunities, and develop plans or small tests of change. Competitive proposals will demonstrate how and why the organization selected the challenge or the questions to be examined and how they will structure their exploration. Priority will be given to groups of organizations working together to share and explore answers.
Criteria for THINK Grants:
- Clear identification of the question to be addressed.
- A case for why the question is important to the organization right now.
- A clear and appropriate plan for exploring potential answers to the question and quickly test possible solutions.
- Appropriateness of the proposed budget.
- A system for assessing the effectiveness of the project, with effectiveness defined by the organization.
- The potential impact on the organization(s).
Preview Application Questions